As a full stack engineer at CoreChain, you will be involved in all aspects of product development, from designing and building performant APIs to implementing world-class UI, all while having a hand in the testing and deployment infrastructure for everything you build.
Your day-to-day work will make an impact. Sometimes you’ll focus entirely on a single aspect of the codebase (front-end one week, database the next), and others you will jump across the entire stack multiple times per day building, optimizing, and debugging.
In your first month at CoreChain you will:
- Get up to speed with our codebase (primarily small apps, services, and packages in a mono repo setting) and coding practices, and start contributing throughout the stack.
- Get to know the team by participating in daily stand-ups, remote pairing sessions, and other engineering team activities.
- Begin developing a thorough understanding of the B2B payments ecosystem, processes, and pain points — in order to better deliver customer value with the features you build.
In your first quarter, you will:
- Take ownership of major features and initiatives while making significant contributions to the CoreChain Exchange application, partner integrations, and tooling.
- Become an expert in the tools, languages, and libraries we use, and have some opinions about how things could be done differently.
- Collaborate with product, business, customers, and partners, turning their feedback into a best-in-class B2B payment platform.
In your first year, you will have:
- Made a significant impact on the development of CoreChain’s user-facing systems.
- Helped grow a company through 5x growth.
- We make heavy use of Typescript throughout our stack - you should have experience with it and the broader ecosystem — io-ts, fast-check, etc — or have a strong desire to learn.
- React and Redux are our front-end, Express handles our APIs.
- Microsoft Azure is our cloud provider.
- GitHub for version control, PRs, and test builds.
- Jira for managing our daily tasks and longer-term goals.
- This is not your first engineering job, but we care more about how you interact with the team and the quality of your code than your years of experience.
- You are pragmatic — maybe you’ve worked in a startup before. You have a good sense about how to maximize your effectiveness, when it is time to keep pushing, and when it is time take a breath.
- We’re redefining a market, which means letting our data and users drive our decisions, and sometimes working with incomplete information. You should be comfortable working with some ambiguity. Sometimes you need to do something manually so as to better understand how to optimize and automate it.
- You value diverse opinions and perspectives, and can contribute some of your own for the benefit of the team.
It’s completely possible that you may not have all of these and still be a great fit for our team, so go ahead and take the leap!
CoreChain Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment matters based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We value and strive for workplace diversity and inclusivity.